Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last 5x7 for the night

Gabe 5x7
Well....I had to go to the gas station to get gas....lol...and got home and did this last sheet. What I have learned is that for now on I shall emboss first....then add the pictures. Even though I took care when Embossing...I ended up getting a blister in the top left hand corner ....hence the two pieces of bling. I just went on and added some simple bling to the rest of the page. Now I will probably go back to the other pages and do the same. I figured out the blister thing on Caleb's photo (which I have not posted yet)...and knew to be careful on the next pages. Unfortunately I just couldn't get the leaves to gloss up....and that is how I got too much heat which ended up causing the blister. Gotta run...up early tomorrow with the boys and then doing my 3 (13 hours each) work shifts! Hugs and Kisses to all!
By the way...I was able to get the protective sleeve over the page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment