Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Think Spring

I am so excited! It has been sunny two days in a row. Now I will admit it is still pretty cold out, but who cares....it is SUNNY! I am way more productive in the spring. At least I think so...LOL.
Yesterday I had a lot of fun. Spent the day with my BFF Ginny. She will be opening a scrapbook store soon in our area. We went out to the future space of Polly's Paper Studio and did a little measuring...and dreaming of where all the fun stuff will be going!

After hanging out at the new area, we went back to her place where we looked over all her new bling, paper, stickers, and chipboard. She has all the beautiful stuff.....just waiting to open her store!

Last night I did a little decorating of my Ikea Magazine files and hope to work on them a little more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment